This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24
- Funding is partial
- They take Public Administration courses at International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
To financially assist talented students, the Hertie School is launching its Public Service International Fellowships. Applications are now being accepted for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The fellowship is available to master’s level students who wish to enroll in the Hertie School’s Executive Master of Public Administration program. The candidates might be either domestic or overseas students. The entrance application and motivational letter will be used as the basis for selection. The winners will get a 25% tuition cost waiver.
Application deadline is August 1, 2023.
Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Public Administration
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A tuition fee remission equal to 25% of the program’s tuition will be given to the master students selected by the Hertie School to receive this fellowship.
Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience is required of candidates.
- The candidates must be fluent in English.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Online submission of admissions applications is required. In order to be taken into consideration for the fellowship, interested candidates must express their interest in the scholarship in their letter of motivation.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Academic resume
- Motivational letter
- official copies of academic records and diplomas
- Entry requirements: The candidates must hold an excellent degree from a four-year college or university in any subject; participants in the Executive MPA program frequently have backgrounds in business/economics, law, social science, or scientific sciences.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- CPE/CAE – C/B
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo English Test – 125
Please click the Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Administration Student Fellowships at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Hertie School.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here