This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all undergraduate and postgraduate masters in science and engineering in the Faculty of Science & Engineering, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM) at Curtin University.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2023–2024, Curtin University in Australia proudly presents the Advanced Navigation Student Grant Program in the Faculty of Science & Engineering.
See also: Kiran Mazumdar Scholarship for Indians at Federation University, Australia 2023-24
Talented Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, New Zealanders who reside in Australia, holders of permanent humanitarian visas, and international students who wish to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate master’s engineering course at Curtin University are all eligible for the program.
Application deadline is April 30. 2023.
Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All undergraduate and postgraduate masters in science and engineering in the Faculty of Science & Engineering, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM) taken at Curtin University
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The following assistance will be given by the Advanced Navigation Student Grant Program: The winner will get US$5,000 to use toward their engineering studies.
Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia 2023-24 is for undergraduate and postgraduate program students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia 2023-24:
- Students need to be enrolled in an engineering course that qualifies.
- Anyone with Australian citizenship, permanent residency in Australia, New Zealand citizenship, permanent humanitarian visas, and international students can enroll in university.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply, candidates must first take the admissions test for the Curtin University program they want to enroll in. All admitted freshmen candidates complete the application to be eligible for the study scholarship after being accepted.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Identifying Data
- Name and surname Email address Telephone number
- an explanation letter (200 words)
- Your ideas on a world with autonomous vehicles (approx. 500 words)
- Entry requirements: The preceding degree certificate of the applicant must demonstrate exceptional academic success.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Advanced Navigation Grant at the Curtin University, Australia ?
- It is an undergraduate and postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Curtin University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here