This is to bring to your notice the application window for the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at University of Oxford.
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
For the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship 2023/24, applications are now being accepted. Entries from appropriately qualified applicants who are interested in medical research and have financial support to attend the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom are accepted.
The Trust Prize Studentship aims to strengthen relationships between the Kennedy Institute and African universities and institutes. AfOx is a cross-university platform with a basis at the University of Oxford that aims to make it easier for researchers at Oxford and African universities to collaborate.
Application deadline is ongoing.
AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All African countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- All tuition fees (UK/ROI & overseas tuition), as well as financing for laboratory costs, training, and conference travel, are covered by the four-year stipend (>£22,000 per year). additional travel budget per year for a round-trip journey to Africa.
- Partnerships and oversight arrangements with institutions in Africa. AfOx’s mentoring program.
- AfOx organizes social events for you to mingle with the African student population at Oxford.
- Close collaboration with universities connected to the AfOx initiative.
The AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24:
- To take part in medical research, one must have earned a suitable bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Must exhibit outstanding academic and research skills. Any type of research or professional expertise may be advantageous.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- While the application window is still open, interested candidates may apply online for the 2023–24 AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship.
Please click the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship at University of Oxford, UK ?
- It is an Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Oxford.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here