This is to bring to your notice the application window for the AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and domestic students students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
A well-known Australian government organization devoted to scientific research and innovation is the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO). The CSIRO, which has its main office in Canberra, runs more than 50 locations not just in Australia but also in France, Chile, and the United States. About 5,500 bright people are employed at CSIRO, a major global organization that collaborates with top businesses to promote science and technology.
What makes this program worthwhile? In order to create cutting-edge AI solutions that support the goals of modernizing the Australian economy and reaching Net Zero aims, CSIRO is aggressively investing in a creative research portfolio centered on AI4Design. To develop AI research, technology, and its influence on digital design, modeling, and the creation of customized industrial devices, CSIRO will work closely with universities and industry partners to achieve these aims.
- Application deadline is August 1, 2023.
AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- an optional top-up of up to $10,000 each year or a $42,500 (increasing to $44,000 in year 3) yearly stipend.
- Over the course of the scholarship, money for learning and development may total up to $5,000 annually.
- Additional benefits for lab supplies of up to $5,000 annually
- Possibility of travel to conferences, seminars, and other gatherings
- prospects for cooperation with top scholars worldwide
- access to top-notch research facilities, equipment, resources, and assistance
- A maximum of three years may be spent on the scholarship (less any time spent on the PhD, if one has already enrolled and started at the university).
- membership in the cohort of the Next Generation Graduate Program.
AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia 2023-24 is for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia 2023-24:
- Possess a first-class honors (H1) degree. Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the pertinent research field, either already accomplished or almost so
- have submitted an application for admission to a PhD program at an Australian institution or be a student who has started their PhD program at an Australian university and is in their first 12 months of study.
- Obtain confirmation from a university supervisor that they are qualified and willing to oversee the application.
- not own a PhD already.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The CSIRO application procedure must be followed by applicants. They can then submit an online application after that.
- supporting records The following papers must be submitted by applicants:
- CV and cover letter, as well as academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae (CV) containing school background, work experience, honors, publications/papers, and other pertinent data
- Candidates must meet the prerequisites for a PhD program at an Australian university in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: The candidate must satisfy the university’s language standards.
Please click the AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students at CSIRO, Australia
- AI4Design PhD Scholarships for International Students is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here