The application process for the Australia Government Pacific Scholarships, 2022, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all Vocational Education and Training courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- Primarily for undergraduate and graduate students
Australia Government Pacific Scholarships, 2022 is an international and domestic student scholarship program designed to appreciate high-achieving students.
The Application Deadline is 1 March 2022.
- Vocational Education and Training courses
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna.
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme are awarded:
- a return airfare from your home country to the country of study
- Tuition fees payment
- Establishment allowance
- Living allowance.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be an international student from any of the listed participating countries
- Must be eligibility criteria for participating countries
- Must meet all the government’s immigration requirement
- Must not be less than 18year upon resumption.
Click Australia Government Pacific Scholarships, 2022, to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here