This is to bring to your notice the application window for Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take materials building surveying and Quantity Surveying at London South Bank University
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Chancerygate Foundation Bursary for African and Caribbean Students at London South Bank University is now available for the 2022–2023 academic year. Both new and seasoned foreign students may apply to the program.
Those who identify as having African or Caribbean ancestry and who wish to enroll in particular undergraduate surveying programs leading to Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accreditation are eligible for this scholarship opportunity. It will inspire qualified students to overcome obstacles and forge long-term careers in the real estate sector.
Application deadline is August 24, 2022.
The Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Building Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- African and Caribbean countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Beneficiaries who are students will get £10,000 per year for living expenses and opportunity to gain practical job experience in the sector.
- With the exception of those taking a placement year, the bursary will be provided to students enrolled in multi-year degree programs for each year of study.
- The amount of the bursary will be distributed to awardees in two $5,000 equal payments.
- Students must advance to their following year of study in order to continue receiving the bursary.
Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23
- You declare yourself to be of African and Caribbean descent.
- Your annual household income is less than £25,000.
- When you begin the course, you won’t be older than 26.
- The first member of your family to pursue higher education is you.
- You declare oneself to be handicapped or to have a particular learning disability.
- You are alienated from your family or have previously been placed in care in the UK.
- Social services acknowledge your young adult career status.
- With a BTEC as your primary credential, you are enrolling in higher education.
- You are a mature student without a bachelor’s degree who will be at least 21 years old on September 1 before you begin your study.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must register with the university’s LSBU Online Application System. International undergraduates may apply through UCAS. Please contact us at email@example.com after that.
- Needed Papers: You must provide the following supporting papers with your application (we cannot accept separate supporting documents by email).
- Individual Statement (maximum 250 words per question)
- Your current accomplishments and strong points. It may cover both professional and personal accomplishments.
- What do you intend to do once you finish your course?
- What effects will financial help have on you and your education, and why?
- The applicants must fulfill the merit standards as well as any extra prerequisites for admission.
- The candidates must confirm and satisfy the English language requirements of their preferred university:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
Please click the Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Chancerygate Foundation Bursary at London South Bank University, UK ?
- It is a Undergraduate Studentships position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at London South Bank University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here