This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at University of Oxford.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
Applications for the University of Oxford Clarendon Graduate Scholarships are now being accepted from qualified and exceptional individuals who intend to enroll in the institution’s graduate programs during the academic year 2023–2024.
Clarendon not only provides over 200 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to help deserving graduate students, but also the chance to be a part of one of Oxford’s most vibrant, multicultural, and multidisciplinary communities.
Application deadline is December 31, 2022
Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate, which is often enough to cover the living expenses of a single student living in Oxford, will be provided to scholars enrolled in full-time courses as an annual grant for living expenses.
- Clarendon provides grants for living expenses throughout the term of fee responsibility in addition to fully funded scholarships covering course fees.
- Nationality, usual residence, or field of study are unrestricted.
- All DPhil and Master’s programs, both full-time and part-time, are acceptable. Clarendon scholars are chosen based on their exceptional academic ability and promise. Scholarships at Clarendon are quite competitive.
The Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24
- International students must be the applicants.
- Candidates must enroll in any academic discipline.
- All DPhil and Master’s programs, both full-time and part-time, are acceptable.
- Candidates who wish to begin a new DPhil or Master’s program at Oxford are qualified.
- This covers students who are enrolled in an Oxford Master’s program but want to reapply for a DPhil or enroll in a second Master’s program.
- Candidates need to show evidence of their English language skills.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- If you submit your application by the applicable date in December or January, depending on your programme, you will be automatically evaluated for Clarendon. There is no need for you to submit a different application.
Please click the Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Clarendon Graduate Scholarships at University of Oxford ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Oxford.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here