This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All MSc and MProf applicants are eligible
When continuing on to a full-time taught postgraduate study, you may be eligible for a 50% cost remission if you are a Harper Adams graduate. This program aims to recognize and reward superior academic performance.
According to our Access and Participation Plan goals, this scholarship will assist students from underrepresented or less privileged backgrounds who excel at the undergraduate level in continuing their education at the graduate level. For those full-time undergraduate students from the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, and Channel Islands who graduated from Harper Adams University in 2022–2023 with a First Class or Second Class Honours degree after completing at least three years of full-time study on campus, we will waive their application fees.
Application deadline is September 1, 2023.
Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarships worth is £5,000.
Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK 2023-24 is for MSc and MProf students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK 2023-24:
- Students who are black or members of a minority ethnic group who are receiving the Disabled Students’ Allowance are students from regions with low levels of higher education participation, household income, and/or socioeconomic status.
- The Master of Research program and Studies by Negotiation are not eligible for this prize.
- Undergraduates who are part-time are also not eligible for this grant. Entry is not postponable.
- This discretionary prize is not applicable to students who must continue their studies until 2023–2024, whether they are full-time students or have their studies postponed until 2024–2025.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- By September 7, 2023, you must send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject VC Fee Waiver 2023/4.
- A positive recommendation from your undergraduate course manager or tutor that attests to your compliance with one or more of the five qualifying requirements
- A downloadable duplicate of your findings
- If more evidence is needed to corroborate this and to confirm your eligibility, we will then get in touch with you personally.
Please click the Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application and complete the application Tracker.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Vice Chancellor’s Fee Waiver at Harper Adams University, UK
- It is a MSc and MProf position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Harper Adams University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here