This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- They take all courses at Flinders University:
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
International students who wish to pursue a research higher degree at Flinders University are especially encouraged to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International).
See also: Vice Chancellor Scholarships at Charles Darwin University, Australia 2023-24
International students who apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (AGRTPS) will automatically be considered for the FIPRS.
Application deadline is Aug 4, 2023.
Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries except New Zealand
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship covers the tuition fees for foreign students as well as a large living allowance of $33,000 annually (2023 rate, tax-free), overseas health insurance, and an establishment payment of up to $1,485 to help with moving expenses and travel.
- For a Research Doctoral degree and a Research Masters degree, respectively, the scholarship is valid for a maximum of three years and two years, respectively.
Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2023-24 is for Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
- Up to 5
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2023-24:
- Be a national of any country outside of New Zealand, excluding Australia, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship;
- Intend to begin full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia in the year for which the award is to be offered.
- The following students may be taken into consideration:
- Students who started their higher degree by research in the previous year but were unable to apply for a FIPRS in that year due to the timing of their admission application and subsequent enrollment;
- Students who started a higher degree by research but stopped enrolled in it within six months of starting; and
- Plan to enroll in a research emphasis course
- Meet all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English language proficiency levels in accordance with the English Language Proficiency Requirements for HDR Candidature. These are areas in which the university has particular strength, has concentrated its research resources, and has attracted outside funding.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must first apply for admission to a research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) before applying for the International HDR Scholarship group in order to be considered for a FIPRS.
- You will have access to the student portal where you may submit your scholarship application after completing your admissions forms.
- Applications must be submitted by August 4, 2023, at 5 p.m. Adelaide time.
- It is crucial to go to the official website (link provided below) and read the 2023 FIPRS Terms of Award in order to access the application form and get further information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please click the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Flinders University Scholarships For International Students, Australia ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Flinders University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here