This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarship is being co-chaired by chef and humanitarian José Andrés, pro-democracy and pro-human rights activist Garry Kasparov, social entrepreneur and founder of KIND Snacks Daniel Lubetzky, and retired U.S.
Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman. Its goals are to support Ukrainian students in their academic pursuits, inform international peers about the value and fragility of democracy, and motivate people around the world to continue their engagement. The scholarship will benefit beneficiaries professionally as well since it will allow them to network with peers and get knowledge from industry leaders.
Application deadline is open.
Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- After the first census date, the student will get $3,500 in the first year and $2,500 per semester after that.
- The award is valid for a maximum of eight payments.
Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships, USA 2023-24:
- During the academic year 2022–2023, the initiative will provide support for 10 Ukrainian students who are presently studying for their undergraduate degrees in the United States.
- 10 Ukrainian students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs at Ukrainian institutions will receive funding from the initiative during Phase II. Students from Ukraine who want to study abroad in the spring or summer of 2023 at a university in the US will get financial assistance through the Phase II grant.
- A $5,000 living stipend and up to $25,000 will be given to scholars for their necessary educational costs.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Student applicants must first submit an application in order to participate in this significant exchange.
- The website has an application that must be fully filled out.
- Candidates will be required to provide their names, addresses, dates of birth, and employment history.
- Candidates must also submit a 500-word essay outlining their motivations for applying to the exchange and their expectations from it.
Please click the Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarships, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fulbright-IIE Global Democracy Ambassador Scholarship, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited Universities.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here