This is to bring to your notice the application window for the General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Science & Mathematics, Statistics courses at University of New South Wales
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
While each individual’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity is distinct and precious, UNSW scholarships for Indigenous students will need documentation of their history and identity from credible sources.
Any Indigenous-specific scholarship offer issued by UNSW Scholarships is dependent upon receipt of proof of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage from the accredited sources listed on the Nura Gili website, if you haven’t already given Nura Gili proof of your identity and history.
Application deadline is December 13, 2022.
General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship application page for the full benefits.
General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23:
- Both indigenous and from the Torres Strait.
- Start full-time undergraduate studies in a Bachelor of Advanced Science or Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics), including dual degrees with a stated major in the School of Mathematics & Statistics.
- In your online application, you must present proof proving the aforementioned requirements. For a complete list of examples, please see the scholarship application supporting documents.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply for the UNSW Indigenous Scholarships Program, you must do so online. The form will ask for details regarding your academic background, accomplishments, and financial need. A personal statement detailing your goals for attending UNSW is also required.
Please click the General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the General Merit Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of New South Wales.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here