This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take engineering courses at McGill University.
- International students are eligible
- All Master and PhD applicants are eligible
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat – McGill Scholarships are being offered by McGill University in collaboration with the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat to enable Ghanaian nationals to pursue higher education in Canada. The academic year 2023–2024 is eligible for the scholarship.
See also: WRT Scholarships at the University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24
Ghanaian nationals will be able to attend McGill University in Canada to complete their master’s or PhD programs because to this scholarship. The scholarship will be given with the intention of educating students at McGill who would then use their knowledge and expertise to enhance Ghana’s socioeconomic situation after graduating. This scholarship award, which covers tuition costs, a stipend, travel expenses, and more, is open to students who have been accepted into the applied program.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Engineering courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Quebec-based tuition rates for McGill students
- Unrelated costs
- a monthly living allowance
- Plan for health and life insurance
- Price of round-trip airfare
- Additional $5,000 per year
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Master and PhD students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24:
- The candidates must be Ghanaian nationals.
- The applicants must submit an application and obtain a McGill Offer of Admission for a PhD or Masters Thesis program in one of the recognized fields of study..
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The students should submit an online application for admission to McGill University. On this page, you can submit your application for the scholarship.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- purpose statement
- Sample of writing
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have a 3.0 GPA and a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent degree recognized by McGill University) in a field closely relevant to the graduate field they are applying for.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Award Program at McGill University, Canada 2023-24 ?
- It is a Master and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at McGill University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here