This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Global Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Federation University, Australia 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Federation University
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible
For the academic year 2022-2023, high-achieving overseas students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at Federation University in Australia with a distinction average are encouraged to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarships.
This foreign scholarship, which is solely available to international students, will cover 25% of the tuition charge for the selected applicants’ degree program at Federation University as tuition fee reductions. Students enrolled in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program starting in 2022 will be considered for the award.
Application deadline is departmental-specific
The Global Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Federation University, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Scholarship will be awarded to candidates chosen by Federation University. As a tuition fee discount, they will grant funding equal to 25% of an undergraduate or postgraduate program’s yearly tuition fees
The Global Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Federation University, Australia 2022-23, is primarily for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Federation University, Australia 2022-23:
- A foreign student who is considering enrolling.
- In 2022, enrolling as a first-year student in semesters 1 and 2 or the summer semester.
- With a valid visa, you are eligible to study in Australia.
- Bachelor’s degree program – total academic achievement in Year 12 with a ‘Distinction’ (senior high school)
- Postgraduate degree program – total academic achievement from HE Section 1 University with a ‘Distinction’ in Bachelor’s degree studies
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Global Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Federation University, Australia 2022-23:
- Students must apply for admission through either the university’s or VTAC’s portals. When enrolling for a program at Federation University Australia, applicants are immediately assessed for the scholarships.
- Papers to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Copies of your educational institution’s degrees, diplomas, or certificates (s)
- Academic transcripts are documents that are produced by a school or university (s)
- Certified copies of papers in the original language, as well as translations of documents that are not in English.
- a copy of your passport and a copy of your current Australian visa
- CoEs (Confirmation of Enrolment) from your Australian studies (if any)
- Form for Research Proposal, Additional Details Form, or Audition/Interview Application
- Letters from schools or businesses, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume, among other papers.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications, or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or equivalent overseas degree, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
Please click the Global Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at Federation University, Australia 2022-23 to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here