This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take MBA courses at WU Executive Academy.
- International students are eligible
- All MBA applicants are eligible
Applications from qualified individuals are being accepted for the WU Executive Academy, Austria, Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders. Students who are women may apply for this program. The scholarship permits MBA-level coursework in any subject area offered at the university. As of the deadline, interested candidates may submit an application for the scholarship.
Application deadline is December 15, 2022
The Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For many years, the WU Executive Academy has assisted women in advancing their careers.
- All female applicants, regardless of place of residence or citizenship, are eligible to apply for a “Female Leaders” scholarship.
- need-based financial aid of up to 25% each
Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23 is primarily for MBA programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23:
- In addition to determining financial necessity, the committee also considers factors including motivation, social skills, teamwork abilities, analytical skills, prospective contributions to peer learning, cohort diversity, language skills, prior professional path, and development potential.
- Priority is given to the candidate with the greater demonstrated financial need when two individuals with comparable profiles and motivation are competing.
- You will be contacted to schedule an admissions interview when we receive your application materials. You will have the chance to individually convey your drive, your professional objectives, and your potential value to the program during this interview.
- A committee reviews each application that is submitted and quickly determines whether you will receive a scholarship and how much it will be worth.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23:
- Please specify in the online application form which program and scholarship you are requesting.
- A proof of salary must be submitted upon request in addition to the normal application materials (payslip, income statement or confirmation from the company). Please also give comparable evidence of this if you must manage extreme financial difficulties (care of a family member, medical bills, etc.). To contact us with any inquiries, please email gemba(at)wu.ac.at.
- The members of our Female Leaders Network are pleased to respond to your inquiries if you need help applying for scholarships. wuea-female-leaders-network(at)wu.ac.at is the address to use.
- Before you begin the online application, we would be pleased to provide comments on your profile. To receive your free profile check, just register here.
Please click the Global Executive MBA Scholarships for Female Leaders at WU Executive Academy, Austria 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here