This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Birmingham
- International and domestic students from all countries are eligible
- All Masters students are eligible
International Students are welcome to apply for the Global Masters Scholarships, UK 2022. The scholarship covers master’s level programs at the University of Birmingham in the subject of All Subjects.
The Application Deadline is June 30, 2022.
The Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
- United States of America
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham will b offer financial help towards their masters program
The Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham, UK 2022 are primarily masters level programs at University of Birmingham.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- Have been offered and accepted a place on a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus for the academic year 2022/23.
- To qualify, you must be a ‘domiciled’ citizen of one of the qualified nations.
- For tuition fee reasons, the University will classify you as an overseas fee payer.
- In September/October 2022, they will begin their studies at the University on an on-campus course.
- By June 30, 2022, you must have paid the normal £2,000 Admissions deposit.
- Be intellectually outstanding, and be able to demonstrate this in your scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or anticipate to earn, a first-class overall grade in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (at least 70% in the UK system)
- For example, a first-class degree in the United Kingdom is equal to the following grading systems in the United States, India, Nigeria, and China:
- In the US GPA system, 3.5 out of 4.0 is considered excellent.
- In India’s grading system, 70% is considered good.
- The Nigerian grading system assigns a score of 3.5 out of 4.0, 4.5 out of 5.0, or 6.2 out of 7.0.
- A top-tier Chinese university granted an 85 percent mark, whereas a mid-tier Chinese university awarded a 90 percent grade.
- This grant is not available to students who have received a full scholarship or sponsorship paying full tuition expenses from another internal or external source. Those who are eligible for other partial awards may be able to combine this scholarship with others.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Please click the Global Masters Scholarships at the University of Birmingham, UK 2022 application link to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here