The University of Surrey is pleased to announce postgraduate scholarships for students from China, Nigeria, and Brunei, in collaboration with the British Council’s GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all postgraduate courses for Nigeria and China students, while Brunei has specifications at the University of Surrey
- Students from China, Nigeria, and Brunei are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
The GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 is now accepting applications from international students with restrictions to only students from China, Nigeria, and Brunei. The program is awarded as a £10,000 fee waiver to the successful candidate.
The GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey considers all courses taken at the University of Surrey.
The Application Deadline is May 31, 2022
GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- For all applicants from Nigeria and China, all courses taken at the University of Surrey
- For all applicants from Brunei:
Environmental Strategy MSc
Corporate Environmental Management MSc
Sustainable Development MSc
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 will provide a £10,000 tuition fee waiver to successful applicants.
GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23 is primarily for postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23
- Be a Chinese, Nigerian, or Bruneian citizen.
- Hold a full-time postgraduate teaching program offer from the University of Surrey, which will begin in October 2022.
- Be self-sufficient
- To follow and profit from a UK postgraduate taught course, you must be motivated and academically capable.
- Work experience or a demonstrated interest in the proposed topic area are required.
- Meet the UK HEI’s English language requirement
- Must be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience by attending lectures and tutorials and participating in extracurricular activities, as well as serving as UK Higher Education ambassadors by promoting the benefits of studying at a UK HEI.
- Be willing to create a personal and scholarly connection with the United Kingdom as a scholar.
- Become a scholarship advocate to represent the GREAT brand’s high standards.
- Be willing to attend a networking event for all GREAT scholars based in the UK to share their experiences and collect their perspectives on studying in the UK.
- Be willing to demonstrate future contributions to capacity-building and socioeconomic growth as a result of the benefits gained after graduating from a UK higher education institution.
- Be willing to keep in touch with the British Council and serve as a GREAT ambassador by sharing your experiences studying in the UK with future GREAT learners.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Applicants for the GREAT Scholarship must have applied for a postgraduate taught program at the University of Surrey and obtained an offer (conditional or unconditional) and an application ID number (URN). The scholarship application form must be filled out completely.
Please check through the GREAT Scholarship at the University of Surrey, UK 2022-23, application link for more information
For all enquiries regarding this scholarship, please contact our International Student Recruitment Office.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here