This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral applicants are eligible
Every year, the Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to about 1,000 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students from all disciplines and countries who are enrolled in German universities, universities of applied sciences (also known as “Fachhochschulen”), or universities of the arts (also known as “Kunsthochschulen”).
The Middle East and North Africa, transition and newly industrialized nations, conflict-ridden areas globally, and Central and Eastern Europe are the locations that receive special attention from foreign students.
Application deadline is open.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship page for full benefit.
Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany 2023-24:
- To apply to study in Germany as an international student, you must meet the following general conditions (with the exception of EU citizens):
- By the time the scholarship payments start, you must be registered at a state-recognized university or college in Germany (such as a Fachhochschule).
- You must show documentation proving that you have earned your initial professional certification. This program primarily aids students who want to earn a master’s degree.
- You must demonstrate your ability in German and you need to have a solid command of the language. Please be aware that the interview and group discussion portions of the selection workshop will typically be conducted in German. But there can be exceptions (interview in English).
- Unfortunately, the organization is prohibited from providing financial support to recipients of international scholarships for stays longer than four weeks abroad under the present policies.
- Before you begin your education, you should unquestionably apply for a scholarship to guarantee long-term assistance and collaboration.
- You are not eligible for a scholarship from the Heinrich Böll Organization if you are pursuing a one-year master’s degree and have never received funding from the foundation.
- You can apply before you start your program of study or throughout the first three semesters.
- For doctoral scholarships, candidates must demonstrate that they have been admitted as PhD students by an institution of higher learning in Germany or another EU nation.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The application form must be filled out online, and any supplementary application materials must be sent in PDF format.
- The completed forms must be returned directly from the referee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships for International Students, Germany?
- It is a undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited universities
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here