This is to bring to your notice the application window for the HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited U.S institution
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or graduate applicants are eligible
The Senator José Peralta New York State DREAM Act international awards and tuition assistance program have been established by the Higher Education Services Corporation to help students’ efforts to pursue higher education during the academic year 2022–2023.
This application has been prepared for students who are foreign nationals by the Higher Education Services Corporation. Candidates who wish to apply for a graduate or undergraduate degree in the United States are eligible.
Application deadline is open.
HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship application page for full benefits.
HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA 2023-24
- Possess a New York State high school diploma, a NYS high school equivalency diploma, or be eligible for in-state tuition at SUNY or CUNY universities.
- Have both attended a New York State high school for at least two years.
- If pursuing an undergraduate degree, you must apply within five years after receiving your high school graduation from New York State or its equivalent, or within 10 years if pursuing a graduate degree.
- Possess one of the following immigration or citizenship statuses:
- Possess a T-Visa Possess a U-Visa possess a temporary protective order not possess legal immigration status.
- Be a citizen of the United States with a residence outside New York State.
- Arefugee on parole whose primary residence is outside of New York State being an alien with a permanent residence outside of New York State.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To submit an application for this prize By using the DREAM Act application, which is enabled by international scholarship & tuition Services, you may apply right now (ISTS).
- Please send an email to NYSDREAM@applyISTS.com after enrolling.
- Needed Papers: Applications must include a New York State High School Transcript showing two or more years of attendance at a NYS High School, a New York State High School Diploma, or a New York State High School Equivalency Diploma with passing marks.
- Note: Throughout the DREAM Act Application, there will be information on document uploads for the other programs. Transcript from high school, tuition bill, or other evidence from your institution proving you are paying in-state tuition.
- Applicants must have a high school graduation from the United States or an equivalent that is recognized internationally, or they must complete the university’s entrance criteria.
- Students are required to present proof of their proficiency in English as a language.
Please click the HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the HESC New York State DREAM Act Scholarship Program, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduates & graduates position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited U.S institutions.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here