This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Essex.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or Postgraduate applicants are eligible
To assist students in covering the expense of tuition, the University of Essex is providing one undergraduate scholarship and one postgraduate award. For the academic year 2033–2024, students can apply for the Ian James Evans International Scholarships.
The scholarship possibility is only available to undergraduate or graduate level foreign and domestic students at Essex Law School who are deaf, blind, or wheelchair users or who are experiencing financial problems. LLM and LLB courses in international human rights law are both eligible for consideration. The chosen students will get a stipend worth £500 for additional associated expenditures in addition to full tuition coverage.
Application deadline is July 31, 2023.
Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Essex will deliver this scholarship award to the chosen students, which will cover all of their tuition fees as well as provide them with a stipend of £500 to go toward books and other course-related expenses.
Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate or Postgraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24:
- The applicants must be undergraduate students who use wheelchairs, are blind, or are deaf.
- The candidates at the postgraduate level must now be in evident financial trouble.
- The candidates must be open to participating in promotional efforts.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be submitted through the university’s website. Students who are interested must fill out the scholarship application and forward it to email@example.com along with a supporting essay (of no more than 1500 words) outlining how the scholarship would help them pursue their legal goals.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Personal assertion
- a language diploma
- Resume References
- For undergraduate study, candidates must fulfill the prerequisites for each programme; for postgraduate study, they must have earned a 2:1 or above in their undergraduate degree.
- The candidates must be proficient in English according to the university’s language criteria. Test results from IELTS, TOEFL, and many other exams are recognised.
Please click the Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Ian James Evans Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate or Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Essex.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here