This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters and Doctoral applicants are eligible
The Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK, is a highly esteemed opportunity for students interested in the field of information security. This scholarship program is designed by Center for Cyber Safety and Education to support and encourage talented individuals pursuing their studies in this critical area of expertise.
The Information Security Scholarship provides financial assistance to selected students, helping to alleviate the financial burden of tuition fees and living expenses. It aims to attract exceptional candidates who have a strong academic background and a genuine passion for information security. Through this scholarship, Cranfield University recognizes the importance of fostering skilled professionals who can address the evolving challenges and threats in the digital landscape.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Cyber Defence and Information Assurance MSc (Defence)
- Cyberspace Operations MSc
- Information Capability Management
- Military Electronic Systems Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Three scholarship is worth $US5,000 geared towards your tuition fees.
Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24 is for Masters and Doctoral students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24:
- Must be seeking or intend to pursue a degree with an emphasis on information assurance or cybersecurity;
- Must be qualified to start a master’s program in its first or second year or to seek a doctorate degree;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or an equivalent rank based on a similar measure) – take notice that you will utilize your undergraduate degree transcript’s final cumulative GPA to complete this requirement if you have just started coursework or were recently admitted to graduate school;
- May not necessarily be a citizen of the United States;
- Attending either on-campus or online;
- Enrolled either full- or part-time;
- Attending either domestically or abroad;
- No prizes will be given out until the winner is enrolled in a college or university, even if they do not currently need to be.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications must be submitted online through the website of the Center for Cyber Safety and Education.
- You will need the following to support your application:
- Copies of your most recent or current school’s unofficial transcripts. If granted, no money will be given out before the official transcripts are received.
- A recommendation letter explaining the following:
- In what position and for how long have you known the applicant?
- What qualities or capabilities does the applicant possess that will help him or her finish a degree?
- What other application information should be taken into account?
- Although professional letters of recommendation that cover the aforementioned areas are preferable, academic references are also acceptable.
- A resume or CV should be no more than three pages. Do not include publishing URLs.
- The application’s essay prompts are as follows:
- Please explain your qualifications for the (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Scholarship and how you differ from other applicants.
- Why do you require the scholarship?
- Give an overview of your upbringing and schooling.
- Describe your reasons for choosing your major and your academic objectives. What qualifies you for success in the field of information security, and what are your professional career goals?
- Don’t provide links to publications; instead, describe any contributions you’ve made to the cybersecurity area, such as volunteer work, articles, etc., as well as any other interests you may have.
- Please let us know if there is anything else we should know about you.
- NOTICE: Scholarships won’t be awarded to everyone who applies. Each year, new applications must be submitted in order to be eligible for new scholarships because they are one-time awards.
Please click the Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application and complete the application Tracker.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University, UK 2023-24
- Information Security Scholarship is a Masters and Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Cranfield University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- Information Security Scholarship at Cranfield University is for only International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here