This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take energy-efficient machine learning models at University of Liverpool or National Tsing Hua University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The International PhD Scholarships in the Development of Energy Efficient Machine Learning Models have been announced by the Universities of Liverpool and National Tsing Hua with great pleasure. Applications are now being accepted by the institution for the 2022–2023 academic year.
This research is a component of a 4-year joint Phd position between the University of Liverpool and Taiwan’s National Tsing Hua University (NTHU). Learners may make use of both nations’ large national infrastructures and build a global network of relationships that spans two continents. The University of Liverpool and NTHU have both decided to forego charging overseas students studying in the UK or Taiwan tuition fees (valued $25,000 annually).
Application deadline is ongoing.
The International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Energy-efficient Machine Learning Models
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the initiative, the University of Liverpool and NTHU have agreed to exclude overseas students from paying tuition costs of £25,000 annually.
- Living expenses will be covered by a TWD11 000/month stipend (equal to £280/month). Excellent applicants may be eligible for further funding.
International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23:
- Candidates must be from abroad.
- The university’s PhD degree program is required for candidates.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23
- Proposals for entrance must be made online using either the NTHU or the University of Liverpool registration portal. Students are reminded to get in touch with Drs. Anh Nguyen and Chun-Yi Lee with their CVs and research proposals at [email protected] and [email protected], respectively. In your email, please use the subject line “NTHU-UoL PhD Application.”
- Needed Papers: These DNN models have been widely used in many different application fields, including computer vision (CV), self-driving cars, autonomous drones, security cameras, and more. You’ll need the following to finish the online application:
- Transcripts and/or diplomas from schools or colleges
- University records
- Degree transcripts
- Personal assertion
- Two references, each signed and with letterhead (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Study proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities).
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field to be considered for admission.
- The students at both universities must be able to speak English in a conversational manner.
Please click the International PhD Scholarships in Machine Learning Models at the University of Liverpool, 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here