This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Psychology courses at the University of Warwick
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Do studies on underlying psychological maturation, as well as experimental psychology, particularly concern you? For the academic year 2022–2023, the University of Warwick is asking you to apply for its PhD Fellowships in Psychology/Epidemiology.
This grant is open to PhD candidates who wish to enroll at the University of Warwick’s Department of Psychology and begin their studies in October or November 2022. The applicants must have a psychology undergraduate degree with a second-class standing or equivalent experience. A maintenance award of £16,062 and an extra £8,000 for travel costs for up to three years and six months will be given to selected fellows in addition to £4,596 for tuition fees.
Application deadline is August 31, 2022.
The International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The applicants chosen by the University of Warwick for this PhD scholarship are eligible to receive upkeep funding of £16,062 each year for three years and six months, as well as tuition fees at the “Home” (UK) rate of £4,596. Up to £8000 more in yearly travel assistance may also be given.
International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23:
- The candidates must be very proficient in statistics and have expertise with data analysis, particularly longitudinal studies.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23
- The university site must be used to submit entrance submissions from all interested candidates. Participants must indicate in the “Finance and Funding” part of the application form that they want to be considered for a PhD Fellowship and Professor Dieter Wolke as their suggested supervisor if they want to be evaluated for the fellowship.
- Required Documentation: Candidates must include a cover letter (three pages maximum) and a CV (two pages maximum, including references) outlining why they are qualified for the position and any prior education or work experience.
- Entrance requirements include that aspirants must hold a master’s degree with distinction in psychology, cognitive science, social science, or epidemiology or an upper second-class undergraduate degree in psychology or a comparable discipline. First-class undergraduate degrees are preferred.
- Required to submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- CAE – 210
- Duolingo – 135
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
Please click the International PhD Studentships at the University of Warwick, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here