This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Professor Positions in Adult Nursing at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take Adult Nursing course at Cardiff University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postdoctoral students are eligible
The School of Healthcare Sciences at Cardiff University is looking for exceptional candidates for a Professor position – collaborative leaders with a strong research track record in subjects that complement the School’s research priorities. Students interested in applying for the academic year 2022-2023 can do so now.
International and local students with a PhD degree in a comparable subject area or equivalent industry experience are eligible for the professor job. Students will be hired with a maximum salary of £120,365 based on their professional profile.
Application deadline June 10, 2022.
The International Professor Positions in Adult Nursing at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The shortlisted applicants will be hired on the University Teaching and Research career path with a salary in one of the following bands:
- £69,135 – £84.274 per year in Band 1
- £85,958 – £102,729 per year in Band 2
- £104,784 – £120,365 per year – Band 3
The International Professor Positions in Adult Nursing at Cardiff University, UK 2022-23, is primarily for Postdoctoral programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Professor Positions in Adult Nursing at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23:
- The candidates should have strong national and worldwide research profiles, a track record of success in research-related income production, effective PhD supervision, and evidence that supports the establishment of a thriving health care research environment.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Professor Positions in Adult Nursing at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23:
- Students must apply through the university site for the post. All candidates will be taken into consideration.
- Supporting Papers: Students must provide supporting documents such as resumes, highest level of qualifications, and so on.
- Applicants must have a PhD in a comparable subject area or relevant industry experience, or a postgraduate Certificate in University Teaching and Learning or similar qualification or experience.
- Language Requirement: Students must fulfill the university’s English language competency criteria.
Please click the International Professor Positions in Adult Nursing at the Cardiff University, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here