This is to bring to your notice the application window for International STEM Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International STEM Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, Science, Computing Technologies courses at RMIT University
- International Students are eligible
- All Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma or master by coursework applicants are eligible
Many foreign students aspire to study in Australia but are prevented from doing so by financial constraints. RMIT University has created STEM Scholarships for Latin American Pupils in order to assist students.
This fellowship is intended to assist students who are interested in applying to Australia for a bachelor’s, graduate diploma, or master by coursework degree in vocational education. The scholarship recipient will get a grant of $10,000 Australian throughout their studies.
Application deadline is November 1, 2022.
The International STEM Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Technologies
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Latin America
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The selected applicants will receive a grant from RMIT University in the sum of AU$10,000 for the academic year 2022/2023.
International STEM Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Vocational Education, bachelor, graduate Diploma or master by coursework programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International STEM Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23
- Latin American applicants can apply
- Be an international student with a current student visa, or have application materials ready to submit before the program’s start date.
- not be a current student at RMIT University
- get a 70% overall average—or the equivalent—in your most recent completed certification.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The RMIT Online Portal must be accessed for students to submit their admission application. then submit a form for this scholarship over the internet.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a transcript of grades
- passport replica
- Personal assertion
- recommendation letter
- Admission Criteria: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Please click the International STEM Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International STEM Scholarship at RMIT University, Australia?
- It is a Undergraduate Studentships position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at RMIT University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here