This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take doctoral engineering courses at the Toronto Metropolitan University
- International students are eligible
- All Doctoral applicants are eligible
The Toronto Metropolitan University is pleased to help a select group of overseas students by providing the Toronto Met International Student Scholarship.
See also: New International World Scholarship at Burman University, Canada 2023-24
International students enrolling in doctorate engineering programs at TMU in Canada for 2023 are eligible for the TMISS program.
Application deadline is open.
International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- doctoral engineering courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A select group of overseas students will receive a $7,000 non-renewable grant from Toronto Metropolitan University.
International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24 is for doctoral research students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24:
- A prospective PhD engineering student from abroad who is enrolled at Toronto Metropolitan University.
- These grants are automatically given consideration for all PhD engineering students.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- All graduate applications at Toronto Metropolitan University must be made online. A full application package must be submitted in two steps.
- Application submission in Part 1 is handled by the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC). Applicants will be directed to the OUAC website to finish and submit their applications once the application process has started.
- File uploading is covered in Part 2. The online platform is required.
- Supporting records: To submit a full application, applicants must be in possession of all required documentation and information:
- Letter of Recommendation Expression of Interest/Letter of Intent Resume/CV
- Transcripts and Grading Rubrics
- Supplemental English Language Proficiency Tests
- Job Portfolio/Dossier Example
- Professional Designations/Employee Verification Forms Declaration of Authorship
- A master’s degree (or similar) with a 3.33/4.33 (B+ or equivalent) average from a degree-granting institution is required for admission, as well as evidence of your ability to do independent research. Some programs are more selective than others and have higher admittance requirements. Applicants must fulfill all admission criteria prior to applying.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must submit proof of their ability to speak and understand English. The English language requirements at Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) must be satisfied before beginning your degree program.
Please click the International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Student Scholarships at Toronto Metropolitan University, Canada ?
- It is a Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Toronto Metropolitan University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here