This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at St. John’s University.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Catholic High School Scholarships are being offered by St. John’s University for the academic year 2023–2024 in an effort to support students’ education in the USA.
This scholarship program intends to draw and aid both domestic and foreign students who wish to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree programs.
Application deadline is December 1, 2022.
International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and enrolling at St. John’s in the autumn of 2023 will automatically receive an annual scholarship from the university of $3,000, with a maximum payment of up to $12,000 during four years of undergraduate study.
International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA 2023-24:
- Those who get scholarships may be native or foreign students.
- At St. John’s University, students must have registered for an undergraduate program before the deadline.
- By June 2022, the student must be a Catholic high school graduate.
- are first-year undergraduates who will enroll at St. John’s University in the autumn of 2022
- they must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- Awarded for up to four years of undergraduate study; after students start their graduate studies in our five-year combined degree programs, they are no longer eligible for this scholarship.
- As long as the winner maintains a strong academic standing, the award may be extended for up to four further years of undergraduate study.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no further application for the Catholic School Scholarship for this educational opportunity. as soon as you enroll in a university’s undergraduate program. First-time freshmen who qualify will automatically earn the lowest reward.
- Needed Papers: In addition to their application, applicants must submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language competence certifications, a statement, and a passport photo are all required.
- Entrance Requirements: If you have a high school diploma, the institution will consider you for an undergraduate course.
- English language competency must be demonstrated by the TOEFL or IELTS test in order to study in the US.
Please click the International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Students Scholarships at St. John’s University, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at St. John’s University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here