This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Undergraduate Scholarship at Logan University, USA 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the International Undergraduate Scholarship at Logan University:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Logan University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
The International Scholarships are open to students from all around the world. Logan University is hosting the program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the bursary is to assist students who are applying to Logan University in the United States for an undergraduate degree program.
Application deadline is open for International Undergraduate Scholarship at Logan University:
The Undergraduate Psychology International Excellence Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship at Logan University :
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Logan University will give a $10,000 scholarship to help them finish their degree in the United States.
The Undergraduate Psychology International Excellence Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23, is primarily for undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Undergraduate Psychology International Excellence Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Undergraduate Psychology International Excellence Scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK 2022-23:
- To apply, students must apply for admission to the university’s undergraduate degree program.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be submitted by applicants:
- 1 Chiropractor’s Letter of Recommendation Statement of Motivation
- Submit proof of financial resources or a financing commitment to finish at least one year (12 months) of school.
- Official transcripts should be sent to the Office of Admissions for review.
- Proof that you have met all of the legal criteria for studying in the United States.
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have completed a previous degree with outstanding performance.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to communicate in English. Students may be needed to demonstrate English proficiency—paper-based TOEFL scores of 500 or above are acceptable, as are 79 on the iBT® Test. The following is a breakdown of the iBT Test subscores:
- 18th year of writing
- 21 people are now listening.
- Speaking: 19 Reading: 21
to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here