This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University Campus of Football Business
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Candidates with a passion for football who have overcome obstacles to reach a goal are cordially invited to apply for the Jason Roberts foundation grants in the UK for the academic year 2022–2023 by the University Campus of Football Business.
The candidates will be considered for this Award if they have prior experience with community outreach work and have applied for and obtained an offer for a GIS program at the Wembley Campus. The Award is available for two years of study and is worth £1,500, which is split between project participation and tuition.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All GIS courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University Campus of Football Business will provide the winners £1,500, which will be divided into £1,000 in tuition fees + £500 for sports industry events and costs related with participation in projects with the Jason Roberts Foundation for up to two years of study.
Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK 2023-24:
- The candidates must submit a master’s application through the Wembley campus.
- The candidates must currently be accepted into one of our Wembley campus’s GIS Master’s programs.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applications for admission must be filed electronically using the UCFB application site. All qualified candidates will be given consideration.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Personal assertion
- English translations and a copy of the highest degree’s transcripts (if applicable)
- One scholarly, one expert, and one English translation (if applicable)
- a color replica of a current passport
- copies of all UK visas, both old and new
- Entry requirements: The applicants must satisfy the GIS program’s academic and admission standards in order to be considered.
- Language Prerequisite: Students must present a copy of documentation showing their proficiency in English, such as an Academic IELTS certificate (if applicable).
Please click the Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Jason Roberts Foundation Awards at University Campus of Football Business, UK ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University Campus of Football Business.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here