This is to bring to your notice the application window for the LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Leiden University.
- International students are eligible
- All Bachelor applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2023–2024, Leiden University launches the LCU financial support program in an effort to draw top international applicants. The money can be used to study for a bachelor’s degree in the Netherlands.
The participants of the LUC Financial Support Program will receive an annual award of between 1000 and 3000 euros, with the precise amount depending on the circumstances of each candidate and the quantity of available funding.
Application deadline March 15, 2023.
LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The precise amount will be decided by LUC based on the condition of the applicant and the amount of money available. Recipients will receive between 1000 and 3000 Euros annually.
- Money is given out for one academic year. Students will be given the opportunity to request a renewal of their financial aid for the subsequent academic year at the conclusion of that year.
- Financial assistance is not guaranteed; it is renewed at LUC’s discretion. Students must provide proof that their financial position hasn’t altered in order to renew.
- For a period of three academic years, financial aid may be provided (6 semesters).
LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelor applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24
- Prospective students:
- When applying for the opportunity , they must have already applied for admission to LUC.
- During the scholarship selection period (March to May), they must have already been (conditionally) admitted to LUC.
- Current LUC students:
- When applying for the opportunity , they must make good academic progress without significant or non-substantiated credit shortages.
- They have not previously obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- They can provide documentary evidence that they cannot study at LUC without financial support. See information on Criteria, required documents, and conditions.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through Leiden University’s online application system, applicants must submit their applications for admission to LUC. Before March 15: They specify that they want to apply for the LUC financial support program in the scholarship portion of their online application.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a replica of a current passport or ID card
- a replica of a Dutch residency card (if applicable)
- Language skills on a resume (if applicable)
- copies of your transcripts and degrees
- letter of recommendation (max one A4)
- referral letters.
- Students must meet Leiden University’s entrance standards in order to be admitted.
- Students must fulfill their English proficiency standards to demonstrate their language competency.
Please click the LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the LUC Financial Support Program at Leiden University, Netherlands ?
- It is a Bachelor position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Leiden University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here