This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Fully Funded Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University
- Funding is full
- They take mathematics courses at Swansea University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
Swansea University and the Welsh Government have teamed together to provide fully financed math Ph.D. scholarships to international and local candidates. The primary goal of this study is to concentrate on Mathematical and Epidemiological Modeling.
These scholarships will only be given to those who are academically qualified.
The Application Deadline is July 01, 2022.
The Fully Funded Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- Swansea University’s Fully Funded Mathematics Scholarship pays the entire cost of UK tuition fees as well as a £15,609 yearly stipend.
- Additional research funds will be available as well.
The Fully Funded Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs at Swansea University.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2022:
- Normally, candidates must have a 2.1 undergraduate degree or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade of ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University). See Country-Specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-Specific Information for International Applicants 2019 for further information.
- If applicable, IELTS 6.0 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent is required. The English Language entrance policy at Swansea University may be found here.
- Due to budgetary constraints, this award is only available to students from the United Kingdom and the European Union. Students from the European Union must be qualified for the EU Transitional Bursary Scheme.
- NB: Whether you have a non-UK degree, please check the Swansea University degree comparisons to determine if you qualify.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the web link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in if you have any doubts about your academic or fee eligibility based on the above.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University
Please fill out the following information on the online application:
- Please pick Mathematics / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / July as your course of study.
- If you have already applied for the aforesaid program, the application system may produce a warning message and prohibit you from submitting your application. With this case, please email email@example.com and a member of staff would be pleased to help you in completing your application.
- Please pick 2022 as the start year (page 8)
- ‘Are you supporting your studies yourself?’ – choose No ‘Name of Individual or Organization providing money for research’ – input ‘RS82 – PhD Mathematics’
- *Please note that applications that do not include the required information will be disqualified from consideration for the scholarship grant.
- A single application is required for each Swansea University-led research scholarship grant; submissions mentioning multiple Swansea University-led research scholarship awards will not be accepted.
- You must upload the following documents as part of your online application (please do not send them through email):
- Certificates of completion and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter outlining the candidate’s motives for applying for this project as well as his or her experience in mathematical modeling and/or computational mathematics.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or prior job) on letterhead or on the Swansea University reference form. Please note that referrals mentioning private email addresses, such as Hotmail, will not be accepted.
- Referees should include their employer’s email address for reference verification.
- Proof that you’ve met the English Language requirement (if applicable).
- a copy of your residence visa in the UK (if applicable)
Please click Fully Funded Mathematics Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here