This is to bring to your notice the application window for the MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Business Administration courses at the University of Tasmania.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
The University of Tasmania invites outstanding overseas candidates to apply for the Dean of Business and Economics MBA Merit International Scholarship if they want to pursue their higher education in Australia. The scholarship will be given for the 2023–2024 school year.
See also: Staff Scholarship at Federation University, Australia 2023-24
International students from particular nations who are enrolled in the 37O1 Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program are eligible for the award. To be taken into consideration, the candidates must be identified as overseas students beginning their studies in September 2023. 50% of the cost of tuition will be waived as part of the scholarship.
Application deadline is open.
MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Business Administration
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the duration of the 37O1 MBA course, the University of Tasmania will waive 50% of the registered tuition fees for the scholarship’s chosen recipients.
MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24:
- International students must be assigned to the applicants.
- The applicants must begin their program’s first year in the first semester of 2023.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The students must fill out an application for international students. No separate scholarship application is required; all applicants will be taken into consideration.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit their academic transcripts, evidence of their language competency, and other essential paperwork.
- The applicants must fulfill the entry requirements for the UTAS 37O1 MBA program in order to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE –58
Please click the MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
MBA Merit International Scholarships at the University of Tasmania, Australia ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Tasmania.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here