This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24 :
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Clark University.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Applications are being accepted for the 2023-24 Merit Presidential Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at Clark University, USA. Applications for this program are accepted from international students. Undergraduate level programs in any of Clark University’s subjects are permitted under the scholarship. As of the deadline, interested candidates may submit an application for the scholarship. The submission window is open.
You may be qualified for Clark University’s merit scholarships if you are an overseas applicant for the first year of your undergraduate program. Your application for admission will be automatically reviewed for a number of merit scholarships. Separate applications are required for the Presidential Scholarship. Scholarship eligibility is determined on your academic standing (as stated on your application for admission), not by the financial necessities of your family. International students, including those who could be eligible for scholarships, must nonetheless show that they have the financial means to pay for a substantial portion of their education. International students at Clark University typically pay $35,000 a year.
Application deadline is open.
The Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Each year, the presidential Scholarship is given to about five students. Regardless of a family’s financial situation, it offers four years of full-tuition on-campus housing and food.
The Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24:
- The Presidential Scholarship is a prominent prize given to students who stand out among Clark’s application pool in terms of their academic performance and leadership potential.
- All applicants must submit two extra scholarship essays by February 1. Application deadline for Regular Decision is February 1. Scholarship recipients who submit their applications for funding after December 1 but before February 1 will be informed of their status in March.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24:
- When completing the Common Application, simply choose that option if you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship (available after Aug. 1).
- After that, you’ll get comprehensive instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, along with the subjects for the two brief essays. For candidates in the Early Action, Early Decision, and Regular Decision categories, the last day to turn in the essays is February 1.
- If a student is chosen for an interview, they will be contacted in March.
- Finalists are selected by the Admissions Committee based on the quality of their admissions applications and other criteria the committee has established. Prior to selecting 15 candidates for interviews last year, the committee assessed more than 450 scholarship applications from the United States and other countries. Of those 15, five were given the scholarship and joined the incoming class. This prize is often given out to one or two overseas students each year.
Please click the Merit Presidential Scholarships at Clark University, USA 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here