This is to bring to your notice the application window for DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Business and Economics courses at University of Tasmania
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Regardless of their financial situation, scholarships enable worthy students to continue their studies. As a result, the International Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarships for 2022/2023 have been established by the University of Tasmania.
High-achieving overseas students can receive a Dean of Business and Economics Merit Scholarship in 2022, which will pay for 50% of their registration tuition at the University of Tasmania.
Application deadline is October 23, 2022.
The DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Business and Economics courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the duration of the course, each scholarship pays 50% of the registered tuition costs (including the cost of any extras or services).
DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23
- High-achieving offshore and onshore international students are eligible if they have been offered a spot in a business or economics degree that qualifies when they start their first year in 2022.
- Students must have satisfied the minimal academic criteria as established by a University of Tasmania evaluation based on country-specific grading standards.
- every undergraduate or honors program in the College of Business and Economics
- programs for postgraduate coursework in TSBE.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no need to submit a separate application because students are immediately assessed after submitting their international student application.
- Students must provide their high school transcripts and any other paperwork needed for their courses as supporting documentation.
- Aspirants must meet the prerequisites for the university’s undergraduate or graduate degree program in order to be admitted.
- Language Prerequisite: The university maintains the right to demand that all applicants take an English language exam.
Please click the DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the DofB&E Merit Scholarships at University of Tasmania, Australia?
- It is a Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Tasmania
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here