Glasgow Caledonian University and GSBS are delighted to offer 5 Postgraduate scholarships worth £7,500 each available to applicants who are paying international fees joining our MSc International Fashion Marketing programme commencing September 2021 and 1 August 2021 is the deadline for the programme.
Who can apply
This scholarship scheme is for postgraduate students studying MSc International Fashion Marketing as a new student in academic year 2021-22 at the Glasgow Caledonian University who are classified as international students for fees purposes. The awards offered are a discount of £7,500 automatically deducted from your tuition fees at the Glasgow Caledonian University .
- These scholarships are restricted to International and EU applicants who are classified as international students for fees purposes.
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in an EU or International country.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on an postgraduate degree course at GCU in September 2021
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award will not be carried over if you defer studies to another academic year
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities.
Closing date: 1 August 2021 at 5pm GMT
Terms and conditions
The following students are NOT eligible for the Postgraduate Scholarship at the Glasgow Caledonian University regardless of meeting the above criteria:
- Students who are not ordinarily resident in an EU or International country.
- Students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
- Students who are classified as a Home fee paying student
- These scholarships will only be made available as a reduction on the tuition fee that is payable. Payment cannot be offset against a tuition fee deposit.