This is to bring to your notice the application window for the New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Master and Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Pinsky Law assists startups and entrepreneurs by offering its services to them. The legal resources for startups area of this website was created and is kept maintained for this reason. They are aware that starting and running a new business is difficult and calls for a significant investment of financial resources.
New venture founders must be personally and financially devoted to their fledgling company. Many business owners utilize credit cards, RRSP withdrawals, and mortgages to fund the beginning stages of a new firm. Although having access to these finance sources may be essential for the firm, doing so comes with a great emotional and financial cost.
Application deadline is December 30, 2023.
New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Up to $3000CAD would be disbursed for this scholarship.
New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada 2023-24 is for Master and Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada 2023-24:
- Must be enrolled in a community or professional college or university (undergraduate or graduate degree) in Canada or abroad during the academic year 2023–2024;
- Have a clean record with the university, community college, or professional college they attend;
- Must submit their application by email and include their complete name, full postal address, school name, academic major, and anticipated graduation date;
- A business plan for the present or potential company that includes a section explaining taxation and intellectual property strategy for the new enterprise must be submitted by email by December 31, 2023, in PDF format.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- When submitting an application for the New Venture Development Scholarship, please include the details stated in the criteria for the scholarship below, along with a confidential PDF copy of your business plan for your current or future venture. Since Pinsky Law specializes in business, tax, and intellectual property law, they demand that applicants include in their business plan a section explaining their approach to taxes and intellectual property.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the quality of their business plans, tax strategies, and intellectual property management plans. By January 31, 2024, a winner will be chosen. The email address for all submissions is email@example.com. The New Venture Development Scholarship will rigorously maintain the confidentiality of all business concepts submitted.
Please click the New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
New Venture Development Scholarship at Pinsky Law, Canada
- It is a Master and Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Pinsky Law.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here