This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 :
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Queens University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate students are eligible
Queens University is seeking excellent student scholars from throughout the globe to compete in the Arts and Science International Admission Awards given in Canada for the academic year 2023-24.
Exclusively provided to individuals who are paying foreign tuition fees at Queen’s University, this scholarship initiative will grant the selected students an amount of up to $25,000. A total of 100 students will get merit-based prizes; of those, 75 will receive scholarships worth $15,000 and 25 will receive awards worth $25,000.
Application deadline is December 15, 2022.
The Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The 100 grants, 75 worth $15,000 each and 25 worth $25,000 each, will be given to the chosen candidates by Queen’s University to help cover their educational costs.
Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 :
- The candidates must be foreign students beginning their first year of enrollment in one of the Faculty of Arts and Science’s first-entry undergraduate degree programs.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 :
- Through the university’s website, MyQueensu, interested applicants must submit their admissions applications. All applications will be reviewed automatically.
- Important Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a replica of an authentic transcript from a school that has been recognized
- a transcript downloaded through a self-serve website for an institution or college
- a copy of the summary of credit counseling from high school, or something like
- a copy of your official high school transcript from the minister of education, your school, the school board, or the testing organization
- Credential authentication using World Education Services (WES)
- a duplicate of an unofficial exam score (e.g. SAT, ACT, AP)
- a copy of the results of your language proficiency test (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, CAEL, PTE Academic)
- Entrance Criteria: The candidates must satisfy the university’s course- and nation-specific standards.
- Language prerequisite: The following English language competency exams must be taken by the students and results submitted:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175
Please click the Outstanding Student Scholars Awards at Queens University, Canada 2023-24 , to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here