This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition and Scholarship, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition and Scholarship, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and graduate applicants are eligible
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers offers an annual $500 scholarship in an effort to assist the next generation of Philadelphia automobile accident attorneys with their educational costs.
Also Apply: Drs. Anthony and Joanne Edmonds Study Abroad Scholarship at Ball State University, USA 2023-24
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of an essay contest with a vehicle accident law-related theme.
Application deadline is July 30, 2023.
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition and Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- An annual $500 scholarship
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition and Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and graduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition and Scholarship, USA 2023-24
- Both graduate and law students as well as undergraduate students planning to attend law school in the future are eligible for this scholarship. All candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the American university level.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The author’s name, address, phone number, current major, and college should all be included in submissions.
- Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with all submissions.
- All entries must be submitted in.pdf format.
- By July 31, 2023, all entries must be received.
- On August 31, 2023, the winner will be revealed on our website.
Please click the Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition and Scholarship, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
CSAHS International Masters Tuition Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada
- It is an Undergraduate and graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Philadelphia Injury Lawyers
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here