This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all Postgraduate taught courses at Lancaster University.
- International students are eligible
- All Postgraduate taught applicants are eligible
For the academic year 2023–2024, Lancaster University is now accepting applications for the GREAT Scholarship. In collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the program is offered at Lancaster.
See also: VISTA Training Doctoral Scholarship at York University, UK 2023-24
The financing program is available to overseas students from Indonesia or Kenya who are applying to Lancaster University in the United Kingdom for a one-year taught postgraduate study (with the exception of MBA and MSc by Research courses).
Application deadline is May 31, 2023.
Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All Postgraduate taught courses [excluding MBA and MSc by Research courses]
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Students from Kenya and Indonesia seeking a one-year master’s degree in the UK are eligible for the prize, which provides financial help in the amount of £10,000.
Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Postgraduate taught program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK 2023-24:
- Kenyan and Indonesian passport holders who are classified as foreign applicants for fee purposes are required to apply.
- For entrance in October 2023, candidates must have submitted an application, accepted a spot, and complied with all requirements by May 31, 2023.
- No further support may be received by applicants from Lancaster University or an other financial source.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must first apply for a one-year taught postgraduate course at Lancaster University in the UK before beginning an application for the Lancaster GREAT Scholarships.
- Applications for postgraduate study must be submitted through the postgraduate application portal: Before students may apply, they must first create an account.
- Supporting records:The following must be uploaded by applicants:
- transcripts of records and diploma
- Personal assertion
- proof of your proficiency in English
- study proposal (research degrees only)
- Passport (Foreign applicants only) (International applicants only)
- Note: If applicants’ documents are not in English, applicants must provide both their original document and an approved English translation.
- Entrance Requirements: The course information pages include information on the entry criteria for applicants.
- Language Requirement: Depending on the course and department, different levels of English proficiency are required.
Please click the Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Postgraduate Taught GREAT Scholarships at Lancaster University, UK ?
- It is a Postgraduate taught position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Lancaster University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here