This is to bring to your notice the application window for Presidential Fellows Scholarships at Miami University, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Presidential Fellows Scholarships at Miami University, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Miami University
- International and domestic Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Miami University is happy to provide a prestigious scholarship program that offers the top students an unmatched and extraordinary academic experience. The Presidential Fellows Program has been created for the school year 2022–2023.
The scholarship is available for a four-year honors program at Miami University to any interested foreign and out-of-country students. To be eligible, candidates must submit an entrance application, which will be evaluated together with their response to the additional essay. There will be awards for tuition, a $5,000 one-time academic enrichment allowance, and exclusive training opportunities.
Application deadline is December 1, 2022.
The Presidential Fellows Scholarships at Miami University, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All Countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- a four-year scholarship that is renewable and covers accommodation, food, tuition, and other expenses
- a one-time $5,000 reward for academic improvement
- programs specifically designed for Presidential Fellows
Presidential Fellows Scholarships at Miami University, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Presidential Fellows Scholarships at Miami University, USA 2022-23
- The candidates must be honors program first-year candidates.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through the Honours Program Application’s Common Application page, students can submit an application for admission. All qualified candidates will be taken into consideration for the fellowship program.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- high school diplomas
- at least one referral from an academic instructor or school counselor
- SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- Documents for a portfolio, audition, or an idea
- Interest in the Miami honors program has been confirmed
- Entry requirements: Throughout their undergraduate years, candidates must complete eight (8) Honors experiences and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students must submit their results from the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 110
Please click the Presidential Fellows Scholarships at Miami University, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Presidential Fellows Scholarship at Miami University, USA?
- It is a Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Miami University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here