This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Research Scholarships at Monash University, Australia 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Monash University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD, Masters and Research students are eligible
You can apply for the Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships at Monash University if you are looking for extensive graduate research training and want to contribute to a research degree. The program is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Australian Government offers Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to both local and overseas students pursuing research doctorates and master’s degrees.
The Application Deadlines are August 31 and October 31, 2022 for international and domestic students respectively.
The International Research Scholarships at Monash University, Australia 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A monthly stipend (stipend)
- A relocation stipend
- For our overseas students, there are certain tuition scholarships that can be combined with this stipend.
- Domestic students will receive an RTP Fees Offset automatically.
The International Research Scholarships at Monash University, Australia 2022, is primarily for PhD, Masters and Research level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Research Scholarships at Monash University, Australia 2022:
- Monash scholarships are very competitive and are granted based on academic performance, research results, and prior research experience.
- Both native and international students are required.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must enroll in Monash University’s PhD and research masters programs in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts showing your academic credentials must be attached to your application form and provided in original copies after enrolment.
- Admission Criteria: There are minimal academic requirements for all graduate research degrees that all applicants must satisfy.
- Language Requirement: A strong command of the English language is required for all graduate research degrees. You must be aware of what English language competency entails.
Please click International Research Scholarships at Monash University, Australia 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here