This is to bring to your notice the application window for the RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Mathematics courses at Harvey Mudd College.
- Domestic and International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Graduate applicants are eligible
The Department of Mathematics RIF Scholarship at Harvey Mudd College in the United States is open to all interested foreign students for the school year 2023–2024.
The RIF Scholarship is intended for up to three incoming Harvey Mudd students who have extraordinary mathematical talent. It is a one-year, non-renewable package. Each year, there are different package amounts, with a minimum help value of $1,000.
Application deadline January 5, 2023.
RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All Mathematics courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Harvey Mudd College will annually offer successful undergraduate or graduate students a minimum assistance level of $1,000.
RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and Graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA 2023-24
- The applicants must be Harvey Mudd College students who are from abroad and who are not citizens of the United States.
- The required cumulative grade point average for applicants is 2.75.
- The candidates must exhibit exceptional academic achievement.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The Coalition Application Portal or the Common Application Portal must be used by candidates to submit their admissions applications online. At HMC, every first-year candidate will be taken into consideration automatically.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- individual essay
- Your counselor has filed a school report.
- Recommendation from a Counselor
- A math or science teacher’s recommendation for a teacher
- Humanities, social sciences, or art teachers’ recommendations for teachers
- official transcript from high school
- University or College Transcript
- Entry requirements: Candidates must fulfill the university’s entry criteria in order to be admitted.
- Students from other countries must prove they are proficient in English. Any of the ways listed below can be used to prove your 1,2 English proficiency:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): iBT Home Edition or iBT Paper Edition; minimum score is 100 Duolingo English Test (DET): just the 160-point version; the minimum score is 120
- Minimum score for the Academic version of the International English Language Testing System is 7.5.
- For C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency in Cambridge English, a minimum score of 190 is required.
Please click the RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the RIF Scholarship Funding at Harvey Mudd College, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Harvey Mudd College.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here