This is to bring to your notice the application window for the RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Sydney
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
High caliber overseas postgraduate students can apply for Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships, which are funded by the Australian government and worth up to $124,000.
These scholarships cover both living expenses and tuition fees.
Application deadline is September 30, 2023.
The RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The RTP stipends have an annual value of $35,950. The RTP International Scholarship offers a stipend to help with living expenses, international health insurance, and tuition price reductions (i.e. no tuition fees are applicable).
The RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23:
- having an unconditional offer of admission or being enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD program at the University of Sydney; being a beginning or enrolled foreign postgraduate research student; and having an exceptional record of academic accomplishment and research potential.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Apply by the dates, please. Scholarships for RTP stipends are given out between February and November.
- Therefore, in order for your admission application and proof of your research experience (if applicable) to be taken into account during the appropriate award deadline, you must submit all necessary paperwork.
- Please be aware that you could learn the results of your RTP scholarship at a period different from when you received your study offer.
- For further information, see the timetable for applications and awards below. RTP scholarships are highly sought after and awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- A stellar academic record is often required, and any research papers will be highly valued.
Please click the RTP Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the RTP Scholarship at University of Sydney, Australia ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Sydney.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here