This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They accept all degree courses for this scholarship at California State University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Masters and PhD pplicants are eligible
Cal State Fullerton is happy to provide a wide range of scholarships and awards to recognize exceptional performance. Cal State Fullerton offers about $2 million in scholarships and prizes each year. Students submit scholarship applications and are put up for honors.
Also Apply: Oswego Go Oswego International Awards at State University of New York, USA 2023-24
The selection procedure may take into account considerations other than academic success, such as financial necessity. You should read and adhere to the “application procedure” for each scholarship or prize you are interested in applying for. Considering that different scholarships have various deadlines, pay special attention to them. Non-selected candidates are not contacted because of the enormous number of applications that were submitted.
Application deadline is open.
Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship total cost is pegged at $10,000
Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University, USA 2023-24 is for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University, USA 2023-24:
- All continuing part-time undergraduate and graduate students in any major are eligible for this award, as long as they maintain a 6.1 unit minimum enrollment throughout the academic year in which the award is given.
- Possess a vision impairment and be able to present documentation from a medical specialist, including the best corrected visual acuity notations.
(Note that the impairment must be severe enough to interfere with learning and require accommodations, support services, or programs.)
- 2.8 GPA
- The candidate must be legally blind.
- Need for money
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- A scholarship’s distribution is subject to the standards established by the donor. The requirements of the awarded scholarship for distribution should be known by the scholarship recipient.
- To process your scholarship monies, please wait up to 4-6 weeks beginning on the day Student Business Services gets your award check.
- When logged in, go to your CSUF portal and select the “Scholarships” app on the left. Complete the CSU Systemwide Scholarship Application for 2023–2024 by following the on-screen instructions.
Please click the Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for the Visually Impaired at California State University ?
- It is an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the California State University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here