This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the LHU Global Honors Scholarships at Lock Haven University, USA 2022 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarships at Lock Haven University:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Lock Haven University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
Lock Haven University has established the LHU Global Honors Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to engage distinctively qualified students in an enriched learning experience.
This scholarship program honors academically outstanding students who have a 3.5 or higher GPA, a SAT score of 1220 or above, and who graduate in the top 20% of their high school classes. Typically, students will get coverage or assistance with their whole educational expenditures.
The Application Deadline is June 1, 2022.
The LHU Global Honors Scholarships at Lock Haven University, USA 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- This scholarship will be offered to successful candidates to help with the costs of pursuing a bachelor’s degree at Lock Haven University.
The LHU Global Honors Scholarships at Lock Haven University, USA 2022, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Kulkarni International Students Scholarships at Walsh College, USA 2022:
- A 3.5+ GPA is required
- Applicants must have a SAT score of 1220 or above (or ACT equivalent).
- Applicants must have graduated in the top 20% of their high school courses to be considered.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applications for admission must be filed through the university site. The scholarship program’s participation and application information may be found on the right side of this page.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- a copy of your passport
- Official transcript of grades (s)
- All secondary course material must be officially translated into English.
- Requirements for Admission: All required documentation must be submitted by the candidates.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- 70 on the TOEFL IBT
- 197 on the TOEFL PBT
- 525 on the TOEFL CBT
- PTE – 46
- CPE – 160
- Duolingo – 95
- IELTS – 5 PTE
- OTE – 111
- TOEIC – 700
- iTEP – 3.7
Please click LHU Global Honors Scholarships at Lock Haven University, USA 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here