This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College, USA 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Northeastern Junior College
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate level students are eligible
Northeastern Junior College invites degree-seeking students to apply for the Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarships, which will provide financial support in the United States for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is given to a business student who is pursuing an A.A.S. in business or an A.A. with business designation. Applicants must be a first-year or second-year student with a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate a financial need.
The Application Deadline is April 22, 2022
The Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College, USA 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- Successfully chosen applicants will receive a $1,000 scholarship from the NJC to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States.
The Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College, USA 2022, is primarily for Undergraduate level programs
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College, USA 2022:
- Applicants must be citizens of another country.
- The applicants must enroll in the degree program.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must apply for undergraduate admission using the university’s online application site. Following that, pupils must fill out an online application form.
- Documents to Support: Unofficial transcripts, two letters of recommendation, and a 200-250 word essay on “Tell us about your business role model” are required. Also, provide the following information in a cover letter:
- Statement stating why the applicant should be considered; a list of clubs and activities in which the applicant is or was involved at Northeastern; documentation of scholarships or other financial aid received to attend NJC
- A statement stating why the applicant chose business; and what their plans are after leaving Northeastern.
- Admission Standards: Applicants must fulfill all of the university’s academic requirements.
- Language Requirement: To enroll Northeastern Junior College, you must typically fulfill the English proficiency standards.
Please click Kenneth E. and Theda C. Anderson Business Scholarships at Northeastern Junior College, USA 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here