This is to bring to your notice the application window for the GT Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Essex.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The Vice-Global Chancellor’s Talent Award in the UK is a competitive scholarship that the University of Essex is inviting international students to apply for. The academic year 2023–2024 is eligible for the scholarship.
Students from one of the approved nations who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree at the University of Essex are eligible to apply for this grant. Winners will be chosen based on their academic prowess and involvement in extracurricular activities. The scholarship award will be given as a registration discount and is worth 50% of the first year’s tuition..
Application deadline is May 31, 2023.
Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Bahrain, Canada, China, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, and the USA
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Essex will give the scholarship recipients a discount on registration equal to 50% of the first-year tuition charge.
Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24:
- The candidates must be international students who pay all of their own tuition.
- The candidates must regularly reside in one of the above-mentioned nations.
- The candidates must be beginning their first year of study in a Master’s degree, either undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PGT), at the University of Essex in 2023–2024.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must first submit an application for admission. Students who wish to apply for the scholarship must do so using the appropriate application form.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Personal assertion
- Resume References
- Entry requirements: To be admitted, candidates must satisfy the university’s national and course-specific standards.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate that they have the necessary language skills by presenting the results of TOELF, IELTS, and other recognized exams.
Please click the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarships at the University of Essex, UK ?
- It is a Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Essex.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here