This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Director’s Scholarships at the University of California Irvine, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Director’s Scholarships at the niversity of California Irvine, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of California Irvine.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Apply for a Director’s Scholarship at the University of California, Irvine to earn your undergraduate degree. The prize program is now accepting applications for the school year 2023-24
This scholarship is intended to assist local and international students enrolled in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
Application deadline is November 30, 2022.
The Director’s Scholarships at the University of California Irvine, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of California Irvine will grant education money to chosen students in the United States to meet their educational costs.
The Director’s Scholarships at the University of California Irvine, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Director’s Scholarships University of California Irvine, USA 2023-24:
- You must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or a foreigner with an F1 visa to be eligible for the Directors’ Scholarship.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Director’s Scholarships University of California Irvine, USA 2023-24:
- Aspirants can submit their entrance applications by checking in to the University of California Irvine’s university site. There are no extra materials required or taken into account in the selecting process. The selection is based on a thorough examination of the entrance application, which includes, but is not limited to, test scores and grades.
- Students submit academic records, transcripts, test results, yearly income, Social Security number, and citizenship status as supporting documents.
- Entrance Criteria: Applicants must fulfill the university’s academic requirements.
- Language Prerequisite: All overseas students must satisfy their English language requirements in order to demonstrate their English ability.
Please click the Director’s Scholarships University of California Irvine, USA 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here