This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Macquarie University.
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible
South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships are available at Macquarie University in Australia. For the school year 2023-24, the institution is accepting applications.
This early admission scholarship is given to bright and dexterous overseas students from the South Asian area who intend to study at Macquarie University for a coursework degree, and it covers nearly a third of their annual tuition expenses.
Application deadline is open.
The South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Sri Lanka
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the length of your bachelor’s or master’s studies, Macquarie University will give the value at AUD $10,000 each year (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).
The South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia 2023-24, is primarily for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia 2023-24:
- Being a citizen of a South Asian country (Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka)
- Accept your letter of offer and pay the start-up cost before the Acceptance Deadline.
- You must be a full-time foreign student starting an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree on campus (or online if border constraints imposed by COVID-19 prevent you from doing so).
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia 2023-24:
- Students must complete the Online Application via the Macquarie University site to be considered for admission. For this scholarship, applicants will be evaluated automatically. With their offer letter, successful candidates will get the scholarship.
- Degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV are required to be submitted with the application.
- Students must fulfill the entry criteria of their chosen program in order to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate their ability to communicate in English. Not all programs, however, need the same degree of English competence.
Please click the South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia 2023-24, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here