This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Master of Law courses at Leiden University.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Get ready to take advantage of the Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund, a rewarding and interesting learning experience. For the academic year 2023–2024, Leiden University is the sponsor of this funding initiative for citizens of poor nations living in the Netherlands.
Talented pupils receive awards from the funding scheme. The scholarship amount for the Master of Law program is €25,000, which covers both a portion of the recipient’s living expenses as well as the whole €19,300 tuition fee. The scholarship has a one-year term.
Application deadline is February 1, 2023.
Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Developing countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Leiden University will award scholarships totaling €25,000, which will pay the recipient’s entire €19,300 tuition as well as a portion of their living expenses. The scholarship has a one-year term.
Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily for Masters students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24:
- They are citizens of a nation that is ranked either lowly (152-189) or moderately (152-131) on the HDI Index (see: https://hdr.undp.org/data-center/country-insights#/ranks).
- lack the resources to continue their studies without the aid of a scholarship.
- Follow the Master of Laws Advanced Studies program in International Children’s Rights with a strong sense of motivation.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- For admission to the Master of Laws program, applicants must complete an online application. They can submit an online scholarship application for the university after enrolling.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a replica of a current passport or ID card
- a replica of a Dutch residency card (if applicable)
- a resume
- linguistic ability (if applicable)
- copies of your transcripts and diplomas
- Recommendation letters and letters of motivation.
- Students must meet Leiden University’s admission requirements in order to be admitted.
- Candidates must demonstrate their English language proficiency through one of the following tests: TOEFL (internet-based, overall score of 100), IELTS (overall score of 7.0 – academic module only), or Cambridge English Proficiency Certificate (CPE), with a phone interview occasionally added on top of these tests.
- In addition to the prerequisites listed above, you also need to have a minimum band score of IELTS 6.5 (TOEFL 22) for writing and a minimum band score of IELTS 6.0 (TOEFL 20) for speaking, listening, and reading.
- The most recent English test results are two years old.
Please click the Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund Students From Developing Countries at Leiden University, Netherlands ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Leiden University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here