The Sydney Scholars Awards offers Year 12 (SS 3) students the opportunity to apply for scholarships $6,000 in value and awarded in duration from one year, up to 5 years (combined degrees).
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020 at 11.59 PM
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Allhttps://9fc2b99b73184478e010f58e3dacd1c3.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
To be taken at (country): Australia
About the Award: These lofty grants will be offered to students who meet the qualification and selection rules beneath. If you are an international student, have as of late finished a Worldwide Baccalaureate or educational honor comparable to the HSC, and are applying for admission through UAC, you are likewise qualified to apply.
Eligibility: You must:
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
Selection Criteria: Selection criteria will be on the basis of equity and a broader level of academic ability.
Number of Awardees: 3
Value of Scholarship: There are two Sydney Scholars Awards valued at $6000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of undergraduate degree.
How to Apply:
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).